Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In a daydream/I couldn’t live like this/I wouldn’t stop until I found something beautiful

Quick Hits
• I did not boo Gardy when he pulled Slowey from the game on Sunday. I boo’ed Rausch for sucking.
• This may sound shocking but I really, really like the chicken fingers with fries at Target Field.
• I sometimes get legitimately upset due to the Text Your Vote for what song you want to play in the fifth inning. Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Eminem (new Em not old Em), and other various musicians that I do not approve of. I will always boo the crowd at Target Field when they pick something lame (aka something I don’t approve of). In my mind Dexie’s Midnight Runners “Come On Eileen” gets picked over Eminem’s “Not Afraid” (and I actually like that song).
• I know that Premium Grainbelt is a hipster beer but…it is starting to be my Go-To beer at Target Field. Weird, I know.
• The cupholders in section 307 tilt and it really pisses me off. It also pisses me off that the @MinnesotaTwins tweeter said they did not tilt.
• The gelato near the plaza is excellent. May I recommend the chocolate? ‘Cause I do.
• I get teary eye before the start of every single game I attend. Having a veteran raise the flag, the national anthem being sung and the Rockets’ Red Glare and Bombs Bursting In Air fireworks all add up to me being a total chick.

Cute Factor
If you allow me a moment to be a proud auntie…

Lucy starts kindergarten on September 1st! I can’t believe the little monster is growing up!

Music of the Day
This band is coming back to Minneapolis in November and playing a show at First Ave! I am gonna be there, are you?

Needetobreathe – Something Beautiful

1 comment:

Paul Pleiss said...

When you're drinking a grainbelt, life's just a little bit better. It's not quite a PBR, but GBP sure does hit the spot.