Saturday, March 3, 2007

Tie, Loss, Loss, Loss and Amy

Man, I am ready for baseball and summer. I am remembering back to when I wore sandals and had cute toes at the game.


I wish I had exciting and glamorous news to report but alas I only have the results of the first four games of the preseason including the article headlines.

2/28 TIE 4-4 vs. Boston RedSox
Notes: Garza sets competition bar high
Baker relies too much on cutter; Harvey, Hunter banged up

3/1 LOSS 1-6 vs. NY Yankees
Silva roughed up in spring opener
Starter gives up five over two innings; Slowey solid in relief

3/2/ LOSS 2-5 vs. CIN

3/3 LOSS 1-14 vs. CIN
Bonser, Twins roughed up by Reds
Minnesota gives up 25 hits to Cincinnati hitters

Good news: My fellow baseball-aholic is back in town tonight and tomorrow is the first televised game. Don’t try calling me at noon, I will be drinking a beer and watching the game.

No comments: