Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Extra! Extra! Lipgloss & Those Girls Combine to take Pittsburgh by storm!

As I pack my bags (including my one lonely Pittsburgh Pirate tshirt) I am making a mental note of all the things that Oh, Those Girls and I have decided we wanted to do:
· Breakfast Sundaes at DeLuca’s
· Walk by the giant hamburger
· Steak and Lube
· Baseball
· Tour
· Eating
· Walking
· Garrett Jones Bobblehead
· Eating
· Baseball

However will we fit it all in?

One of my fave Pittsburgh memories – the room service menu at the hotel
Wish us luck and follow our twitters for shenanigans as they happen!

2 comments:

k-bro said...

Yes. I'm jealous.

I hope you have a fantastic time! I can't wait to see your pictures. And I'm so thrilled that you'll be live tweeting. Fun fun fun.

Baseball_Lipgloss said...

Be warned though...it'll be mostly food and beer and food and maybe more food and then some baseball :)