Monday, April 26, 2010

This is where d’you go music, this is come home music/This is down to the wire I’m such a perfect angel music

It’s baseball and that’s all you need to know.
Summer time is just around the corner and baseball season is already in full bloom. Now is the time of year where I juggle my life into two categories: Baseball and Non-Baseball. Having season tickets (even a partial plan) is a tricky situation of weighing pros and cons. There are many events that I know four months in advance that I can’t attend due to having tickets to a game. This is often not well received. So, in preparation for the season I am working on my list of excuses. Here are a few that I have thought up on the fly. Any additional bullet points to add to the list would be greatly appreciated.

Excuses to why I can’t attend events due to having tickets to a baseball game
·Jason Bartlett is only in town for these four days. I need to go see Barty at least three of those days.
·I mean, I assume that your marriage will last a couple days after your wedding and I’ll give you your present then.
·It’s my last game that I have tickets for against Detroit that happens to fall on a Tuesday on the second week of the month.
·I don’t wanna.
·It’s the only night where wearing a shower cap and holding a broom is appropriate.
·Dollar Dog Night.

Hometown Hero Homecoming
I am often found rolling my eyes or snarking on national broadcasts of the Twins games…mostly due to the fact that no matter who is playing and what is happening ESPN can relate it to something of the Yankees. Now, y’all know how I feel about American’s Darlings (I happen to like a lot more of their fans more than the actual team) so it’s pretty safe to say that I don’t tolerate those shenanigans. However, ESPN is broadcasting a new episode of E:60 in which they “go home with Major League Baseball star Joe Mauer…” Hey, a shot at checking out sites around Minnesota, laughing at Minnesota accents, and seeing what a good guy that Joe Mauer is…count me in. Check it out tomorrow night (4/27) at 6 p.m. on ESPN.



Song of the Day – can’t get it out of my head
This song sounds like another song that I love. I just can’t figure it out. Anyways, the song is awesome. Give it a listen.

Hockey – Song Away

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you should turn in back on the other people.

"You knew Target Field was opening this year. Why would you possibly schedule a wedding before November?"