*gag* A-Rod wins third AL MVP in a landslide *cough* Really? A landslide? Eh.
First Twins trade of the season goes to….
Signing Craig Monroe from the Cubs - Okay, it appears the Front Office is taking this a little more seriously. Now, if we can only stop signing 13 year olds and get a few more “now” players. I know, I know…we pride ourselves on getting early talent but we need a few more players (Third Base, DH) to solidify our 2008 season.
Around the Leagues
Angels get Garland (mmm…he’s dishy) and send Cabrera to Bitch Sox.
Our little Castillo signs with Mets for four years.
What I am thankful for…2007
Yes, whilst most of you are thankful for your families, good health, steady income and love - I, on the other hand, am thankful for much more shallow things.
· The Ghetto #5 bus, it gets me to work everyday and makes me thankful for my lifestyle choices
· My Minnesota Twins birthday party
· Rossi’s 2-4-1 happy hour
· Seeing my first Travis concert with Liat
· Brit Rockers (The Feeling, Fratellis, the Kooks, Bowie, Queen, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, the Kinks, the Animals, the Who, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, the Clash, Travis)
· Monday Night Happy Hour(s)
· Dim Sum (Shoot ‘em up Jun Bo)
· Ogling the guys outside my office window (Smoking Smoker)
· 89.3 The Current radio station
· Red Dye#5 – the champagne of artificial flavors
· Chocolate cupcakes with white frosting
· Office gossip – or I like to say “networking”
· Minnesota Twins 2007 Baseball Season (We may have not made it to the playoffs but you still have my heart and time April through October.)
· Lucy’s great taste in music (Jimmy Buffet, Bon Jovi, Plain White Tees and classic rock)
· The final Harry Potter book
· Prince’s big concert trifecta in Minneapolis
· Amy (nerdy sci-fi shows, baseball and plasma television)
· My Minnesota Twins Baseball Blog: http://lipglossbaseball.blogspot.com/
· Classic Rock
· My time on the cruise ship
· Al Franken running for Senate
· Celebrating my second blogging anniversary on March 10, 2007
· Ace of Cakes on the Foodnetwork channel, especially Geoffrey)
· Soylent Green
· My AC/DC and Led Zeppelin t-shirts
· Road tripping through Elvis-land (Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama) with Foley
· The Shot Spotter (detects gunshots)
· This weird obsession with Scott Weiland of Velvet Revolver.
· BBC America television channel
· Consuming alcohol