Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I dreamed of Moses / He wanted to put my hair into corn rolls

I said I thought you were born way before they came into fashion./He said don’t be silly/your dreams never follow the chronology of history/and the purpose of dreaming is still quite a mystery/even to me.
Ezra Furman – I dreamed of Moses

With the Winter Meetings gearing up there are so many rumors floating around (the main one about Santana and the Yankees.) I for one will be obsessively checking for updates during the Meetings in hopes of getting good news (and good news only, damnit.)
So, what’s new in Baseball Land? Well a whole lotta nothing. Sheesh, booooring. Here are very obscure baseball related items:
* TBL graciously fed my need for Criminal Minds and caught me up on last week’s episode so I am ready for tonight!
* Lucy is being trained to answer “What’s your favorite sport?” question with “Baseball.” Duh.
* I have marked the MLB shopping catalog with Christmas ideas, for me.
* Oh, Jon Heyman (from Sports Illustrated) kind of pisses me off.
* Cincinnati Reds are poised for a breakout in 2008. Hmm…
* The office Ass Clown is about this <…> far away from getting my brushed-leather-with-wedge-heel boot upside his head (as if I could get my leg that high.)

Video Advent Calendar
28 Days until Christmas

Ezra Furman – Kirsten Dunst

1 comment:

Third Base Line said...

>>The office Ass Clown is about this <…> far away from getting my brushed-leather-with-wedge-heel boot upside his head (as if I could get my leg that high.)


Boots make lovely projectiles, dear. Not that TBL knows that from experience or anything. Ahem. Was speaking theoretically. Of course.