Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Video Advent Calendar - come on in and take your mind off the rumors

I know! I have been a bad baseball blogger. Sheesh, get off my back.

Well, the only news that is hot right now revolves around the Santana trade rumors. I have heard from multiple fans that if he gets traded they will be pissed (I concur.) However, my co-worker (fondly referred to as Ass Clown) stated that he will stop watching baseball if he goes to the Yankees. Well, I may not feel THAT strongly but I get where he’s coming from.

So, in keeping with the non-baseball but mucho holiday theme…

Virtual Advent Calendar
As a child (and maybe even more as an adult) I loved/love the idea of the Advent calendar to count down until Christmas. Now, in this day and age Christmas (or your preferred December holiday) starts earlier and earlier. If you want the whole “what does Advent really mean” spiel you can check out the definition at Wikipedia.

Henceforth, I present you with my Video Advent Calendar where you can count down the days to Christmas (also fondly know as the day of drinking to cope.)

29 Days until Christmas

Geof from Ace of Cakes singing (my latest television crush) – this one isn’t Christmassy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO on the "day known as drinking to cope."................ so true. LOL

Baseball_Lipgloss said...

Hey there KreativeMix,
Welcome to the world of trash talk and baseball. It took me 25 years to figure out that drinking makes the family tolerable. I have a lot to make up for.