Spring Training is upon us
Morneasuey is everywhere!
I was surfing the net the other day and this ad popped up.
Non-baseball but no less important
First time commenter, long time swearer
The first time EV comments on my blog here it is to call me a lazyass. Thanks EV, love ya too! :)
Zeppelin The Dog
So, Zeppelin “Don’t Sing Me No Stairway to Heaven” The Dog has been with us for a few days now. He’s so chill that I worry he is storing it up to go loco on us later. Nah, he’s too damn cute for that. Hey, you want to read a totally lame-oh recap of Life With Dog?
* Zepp is so rockstar that he hurled in the car just to get rid of the spins (hey, it helps to vom after drinking so much you get the spins)
* I think he likes Motley Crue more than Led Zeppelin. I was standing outside with him yesterday singing “Dr Feelgood” and he really got into it
* I have publicly declared that no t-shirts or clothing-like accessories for Zepp. He has a lot of Street-cred to earn and an “I still live with my parents” t-shirt won’t help. Scarves will be accepted for special occasions
* Black Dog by Led Zeppelin may be cliché but it does fit the best out of all the songs
It had to be done
Since ya’ll are so sick of me fangirling over David Cook I give thee…
Ten Things I Like Better Than David Cook
4. Mocking people
5. Happy Hours (notice I made that plural)
6. Black nail polish
7. Getting concert tickets in the mail and holding them close to my heart
8. Lucy singing something ridiculously inappropriate for a 3-year old (Janis Joplin, AC/DC, Steve Miller Band, Katy Perry)
Music of the Day – Gonna see them in concert Edition
Motley Crue – Dr. Feelgood