My favorite 3 Bs
Last night on Twitter
It seemed like we got a little off-topic. It involved baseball, bloody marys, bacon infused vodka, brunch and well…all sorts of baconry.
Thanks to CompanyWoman,
Top 10 Bacon Quotes from Homer Simpson
“Is it Bacon Day?”
“Mmmm. Move over eggs. Bacon just got a new best friend – fudge.”
Minnesota Tweet-up at Hell’s Kitchen for bacon-infused bloody marys!
I’ve never watched the draft before. Shocked? No, you probably aren’t. I’ll be at a bar tonight that has a TV that they’ll let me pick the channel so… BASEBALL DRAFT HAPPY HOUR!
So, there was a game last night
AND it wasn’t pretty. Swarzy’s having a rough time. Will he still be in the rotation? Only Gardy and insiders know!
Non-baseball but no less important
I got a mix CD – they must luv me
My co-worker (and partner-in-crime) Steph made me a mix CD which is all kinds of awesomesauce:
Title: Vodka, Tots & Peanut Sauce
1. Love of the Loveless – Eels
* This song was on the Henry Pool Was Here soundtrack - awesome
2. Around the Bend – The Asteroids
* Makes me want to dance around my cubicle. Like bananarama but current
3. Know Your Enemy – Green Day
*The new one! I have to make the Billy Idol face and rock out hardcore!
4. Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
* You know what? I ain’t no hollaback girl
5. Two Hearts Beat as One – U2
* A less popular but oddly endearing U2 song
6. The Most Beautiful Girl – Flight of the Conchords
*OMG! Bret & Jermaine really rock my socks. If you haven’t caught an episode – DO IT!
7. Soul Meets Body – Death Cab for Cutie
* In theory I mock the Death Cab but I really appreciate the talent of the lead singer – his writing is phenom!
8. Pump It Up – Elvis Costello
* Elvis Costello is always right.
9. Unsung - +/-
*Bands with names that are symbols are okay with me.
10. I Will Dare – The Replacements
* This reminds me of a breakup in which the ex boyfriend got the Replacements album. Asshat.
11. Bryn – Vampire Weekend
* This band never fails to make me smile.
12. Don’t You Evah – Spoon
* Evah? Helllz ya.
13. Forever My Friend – Ray LaMontagne
* This guy is genius. I was surprised when I saw him on SNL and he looked like a skinny Grizzly Adams but he is phenom!
14. In the Waiting Line – Zero 7
15. Left Behind – Zero 7
As if I didn’t have enough to be mocked about
I saw this…
And then I said
And then my co-workers surrounded my desk to ogle Mr. Adam Lambert with me.
Fierce. Guess who’ll be at Barnes & Noble tomorrow morning?
Music of the Day – Listening to it right this second Edition
The Eels – Love of the Loveless