Monday, June 22, 2009

Sail away with me to another world/And we rely on each other, ah-ah/From one lover to another, ah-ah

Whilst we are all dealing with a weekend of Asssstros let me take a moment to reflect upon the Twins Unplugged event. Alas, I am like 5 days late so y’all probably know what went down from the other bloggers/tweeters. Here are my thoughts:

* I can’t bring myself to eat waffle fries without Sarah (Oh, Those Girls)
* K-Brobaseball has the pretties eyes I have ever seen (and I sure hope that doesn’t start making her hold her fingers up in the cross/back away slowly position).
* The Twins have the coolest/sweetest/funniest bloggers/tweeters ever. Screw us giving the players awards! They should host an event for us! I am serious, yo!
* NotBrokenScottyBaker doesn’t look 12 when he’s in street clothes…I’m just saying.
* Glen Perkins is a funny guy! One may even say he’s sassy.

Here are my crap cell phone photos. Alas, I didn’t bring my new fancy camera because I was so discombobulated about driving to the suburbs on a weeknight that I threw my groove off. *shudders*



Once, twice, three times a lady
So, obviously the dude below isn’t a lady BUT I got that song stuck in my head whilst watching him spread his goods all out in section 227. Dude, ain’t nobody want to be seeing you spread out and all that jazz. The grandma from Princess Diaries says “Knees together”.



What else…what else…
OOOOOH YES!SAVE THE DATE – JULY 11
Blogger/Twitter meet-up

Now, we’ll have a very, very, very special guest to this occasion. Amanda (CompanyWoman) will be in town to experience Le Metrodome at its finest.

Dear Minnesota Twins,

You better bring it.

Love,
Jen

Music of the Day РMy karaoke duet of choice (albeit clich̩) Edition
Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers – Islands in the Stream

4 comments:

Katie said...

It was great getting to meet you at Unplugged!

You posting your picture of Tricia's little guy made me remember I need to get her the ones I took!

Yes, the Twins better bring it on the 11th, for many reasons, but the two main ones:

1) We must beat the White Sox
and
2) They'll have a really unhappy group of bloggers/tweeters.

Katie said...

Hey I forgot to tell you, the address for my blog changed, it's now...

http://kcbaseballblog.blogspot.com/

k-bro said...

Ha! Your pictures almost make Cuddy look like he's not wearing a shirt -- which would be just fine with me.

Thanks for the compliment. No one has ever said that to me before. Really. :-)

Emily said...

Hey! Islands in the Stream is my karaoke song of choice, also. Well... it would be if I could sing. Dolly's the best. :)