Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hells bells/Hells bells, you got me ringing/Hells bells, my temperature’s high/Hells bells

Well, hells bells. Just when the getting gets down the Twins stage a classic moment for us to get sucked into again. Last nights game was fun, plain old fashioned fun. Alas, due to obligatory Monday Night Happy Hour I missed the first six innings of the game but I saw the important moments on the highlight reel. Besides, the last few innings were the best!
Lucky Risa (Curlz) was at the game enjoying another fantastic baseball moment. I received a text towards the end of the game. Hey Curlz, did you make it on the Kiss Cam?
With that being said...Did you all see Barty have a great game? What about Cuddy? Oh, anyone else laugh when Gardy reenacted the first base incident with Barty and the Rangers first baseman? And then he was ejected. No one was surprised.

Well, five home games left and then we are in Detroit and Boston. I am going to sit back and enjoy the remaining games whilst obsessively following the Wild Card standings. I am sure you all have a few teams you would like to not make the playoffs.

No comments: