Wednesday, February 13, 2008

But I’m a creep/I’m a weirdo/What the hell am I doin’ here?/I don’t belong here

Whoa baby,
Over 7,000 hits! (Don’t’ worry I won’t be posting 7,000 random facts to celebrate.)

$5 Million for Hi Ho Silva’s Doppelganger
Boy, oh boy, the Twins are boasting about their latest acquisition with Livan Hernandez.
Stats:
Arizona Diamondbacks
11-11, 4.93 ERA, 33 starts

Inning-eater starter Livan Hernandez to join Twins

Livan signs with Twins

Non-baseball
Radiohead Tour Announced!!Are you excited? Are you planning the ticket camp-out? Are you ready to see Radiohead live???? Well, if you live in Minnesota let me be the first to burst your bubble. Thems boys ain’t happening by Minneapolis. Well, if you happen to live in a different state there may be hope for you. Check out their tour dates:
http://www.radiohead.com/tourdates/

MOD
Ah, Radiohead! They defined my early years of high school (how sad does that sound) and it all started when I had first heard Creep around the age of 13/14. There I was in a new school full of Boyz II Men, Limp Bizkit, Dave Matthews Band, and Nirvana. There I was rocking out to Radiohead, Manic Street Preachers and Oasis. There I was jamming with my portable cassette player (I wouldn’t get my first CD player until later that year.) Yep, Radiohead has always been a part of my “when I first found cool music” phase.

Radiohead – Bodysnatchers (from In Rainbows)



Radiohead – Creep (the first Radiohead song I fell in love, that moment right at the chorus when the guitar breaks in…shivers!)

No comments: