Monday, February 4, 2008

My fingertips are holding onto the/cracks in our foundations/and I know I should let go/but I can’t

The Twins are all over the news
System Upgrade? Prospects in Santana deal have lots of question marks

Twins happy with Santana trade haul

Press Release: FSN North and Twins announce 2008 telecast schedule

This is Twins Territory
Also, during the Super Bowl the Minnesota Twins showed their new 2008 commercial. I can’t wait to see the rest!

Drinking Buddies
Oh, Those Girls are freaking hilarious! I enjoyed our drinking, gossiping and watching the final news coming in regarding Santana on Friday night. I hope you girls survived the basketball game!

Randomly Random
Tom Petty or Bust
I got tickets to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. About six months from now I will be rocking at the Target Center with Stacy and Amy. Ah, the white man overbite and beer fist Arsenio Hall moves will be in full effect!

Music of the Day
Kate Nash

This video is awesome as are the lyrics!

Kate Nash – Foundations

Kate Nash Myspace


Katie said...

Yeah, that was too fun. We must do it again. The Wolves game was all right. Not AWESOME, but all right. There were random karate fights during half-time. That was cool.

I still can't decide if I should NEVER drink Champp's Apples and Oranges, or if I should ALWAYS drink Champp's Apples and Oranges. Wow.

Jeff said...

That was a sweet video, I'd never heard of Kate Nash. And thank you SO MUCH for cluing me in on the new Twins commercial, I didn't get that (obviously) in my neck of the woods! Our commercials are SO MUCH BETTER than everyone else's.