Thursday, March 6, 2008

I’m feelin’ rough/I’m feeling raw/I’m in the prime of my life



So many random things that I believe I will bust out the bullet points early
· The Twins beat the O’s today!
· The Twins beat the Yankees in yesterday’s preseason match-up
· I have prescription drugs from a certified Nurse Practioner (thanks Target Minute Clinic) to help with my cough. Mmm…codeine. See above for the happiness.
· Happy birthday Metsgrrl!
· I got to see Terry Tiffee play for the Dodgers against the Boston Red Sox.

New site that you ought to check out
Lady at the Bat started a new site for all us baseball bloggers! Stop by and check it out!!!



Out of Write-Field



Let’s deal in music
I would like to introduce you to MGMT. They are an indie band from New York. Check out the song below and tell me it isn’t catchy. MGMT has received accolades from Spin magazine, Rolling Stone magazine and BBC’s Sound of 2008.


MGMT – Time to Pretend

No comments: