There is a special place in hell for bad baseball bloggers like me. I am sorry. I have been busy with work and life…mostly drinking, but busy none-the-less.
Here are some excuses, please select one:
* I have had six happy hours in the last two weeks
* I painted my fingernails black and now feel the need to listen to speed metal
* I had to help a friend move and now my arms hurt
* There was a band playing on Friday
* I still have a job (that requires me to work hard)
Here is what is around me via baseball:
Sunday, August 19 Santana struck out 17 and rocked any baseball fan’s world.
8/22 W 8-4 (SEA)
8/23 W 5-2 (BAL)
8/24 W 7-4 (BAL)
8/25 W 8-1 (BAL)
8/26 W 11-3 (BAL)
Thursday, August 30 is the groundbreaking of the new stadium from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. If anyone else is going let me know, maybe we can meet up. (I’ll be the redhead dragging along some drunken co-workers…if you’re lucky.)