Monday, August 27, 2007

In which I humbly apologize for lack of baseballness

There is a special place in hell for bad baseball bloggers like me. I am sorry. I have been busy with work and life…mostly drinking, but busy none-the-less.

Here are some excuses, please select one:
* I have had six happy hours in the last two weeks
* I painted my fingernails black and now feel the need to listen to speed metal
* I had to help a friend move and now my arms hurt
* There was a band playing on Friday
* I still have a job (that requires me to work hard)

Here is what is around me via baseball:

Sunday, August 19 Santana struck out 17 and rocked any baseball fan’s world.

8/22 W 8-4 (SEA)
8/23 W 5-2 (BAL)
8/24 W 7-4 (BAL)
8/25 W 8-1 (BAL)
8/26 W 11-3 (BAL)

Thursday, August 30 is the groundbreaking of the new stadium from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. If anyone else is going let me know, maybe we can meet up. (I’ll be the redhead dragging along some drunken co-workers…if you’re lucky.)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I'm glad to see you back. We've missed you!

Curlz said...

We haven't decided on Thursday yet, but I'll let you know if we're going!

Anonymous said...

nice to see you back! and mazel tov on the groundbreaking.

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts too. I'd love to go to the groundbreaking, but alas, I'm already booked on Thursday night. Write a post & tell us all about it, ok?