Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back in black/I hit the sack/I’ve been to long I’m glad to be back/Yes, I am let loose/From the noose

Confessional
About one hour into viewing the game I decided that catching up on my newest obsession, Gossip Girl, would be more fun. I muted the game and sat down with my laptop to lose myself in the glamorous world of underage drinking, drugs and sex.

When Ozzie Opens His Mouth
It seems that everytime he does something irrational and ends up in the paper we end up losing. His latest gripe is that fans care more about the Cubs than the White Sox.

Observations from the game
I did see a whole lotta signs in the crowd tonight. Office Max must have sponsored the free whiteboards (with their logo in the corner) and markers. Some of them were creative and some were lame.

Non-baseball but no less important


Today, on a very special episode of this blog…
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!
You are the coolest damn kid in town!


Music of the Day
Keeping with my theme of photo montages set to music, here is a short, albeit hilarious video montage complied of photos from the last year.

AC/DC – Back in Black
Lucy’s Birthday Music Mix
Now Lucy’s mom has a cool CD to play in the car (screw you Wiggles, Raffi and that damn Moose.)
1. Anyone Else But You – Moldy Peaches (Juno)
2. I’m Sticking With You – Velvet Underground (Juno)
3. Tree Hugger – Kimya Dawson (Juno)
4. Tire Swing – Kimya Dawson (Juno)
5. Well Respected Man – The Kinks (Juno)
6. Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
7. Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
8. Come On Eileen – Dexies Midnight Runners
9. Mickey (You’re So Fine) – Disney
10. Flathead – The Fratellis
11. Feel Good Inc – Gorillaz
12. Mercedes Benz – Janis Joplin
13. Over the Rainbow – Jason Castro (American Idol)
14. Margaritaville – Jimmy Buffett
15. Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash
16. Rainbow Connection – Me First & The Gimme Gimmes
17. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
18. I want to Break Free – Queen
19. Fidelity – Regina Spektor
20. So Long, Farewell – Sound of Music
21. A-Punk – Vampire Weekend

Local News
What’s out people of Minneapolis! There is a new crime fighting vehicle on the streets of downtown.
Minneapolis Cops Take to Three Wheels


**I did write a brief entry about being a fangirl over the new Twilight movie trailer but I refrained from putting it in. I already have enough eccentricities that I don’t need that one also.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

White boards are an awesome idea....because instead of ONE sign, you have INFINTY signs. We took one to Milwaukee last year. A little old lady in front of us said "Can you write 'Put the roof up!' and hold it up high?" Super fun.