Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I got the rap patrol on the gate patrol/Foes that wanna make sure my casket’s closed/Rap critics that say he’s “Money Cash Hoes”

Right this very second
I am following the game right now on my computer whilst working. Right at this moment we are up 5 to 0 at the top of the 4th.

* Hey, is it really true Gardy has only been ejected three times this season? Man, I would have sworn it was more.

A while ago I had this post of celebrities throwing out the first pitch. (Actually it was just an excuse to post pictures of David Cook and David Beckham…but whatev’s.) Now I give you the ‘staches. Thanks to Pumpkin Girl for the link (and lurking.)

Baseball’s Best Mustaches
For reference

Next up…the Baseball Mullet or Bamullet.


Non-baseball but no less important

Guyliner – fact or fiction?
Monday night my drinking posse devoted a large chunk of our drinking time to the Great Guyliner Debate. 99% of us are in full support of guyliner…with guys like Jared Leto, Pete Wentz, Tommy Lee, Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day), Brandon Flowers (The Killers) and most recently my American Idol Crush (AIC) David Cook.


Why me?
A long, long time ago Foley brought me this little souvenir back from Vegas. You see, us girls have a running joke about the Slot Machines now being christened as the Slut Machines after one of us (not me and not Amy) got caught making out in front of one of them. So…no idea why she gave ME this t-shirt but since she always whines that I never wear it out in public (duh) I thought I would publicly present it here.


Music of the Day
Here’s a fantastic video of Jay-Z playing live at the Glastonbury Festival. A little Oasis “Wonderall” and a lotta AC/DC’s “Back in Black.” Evidently this caused a little grumbling from the Brits but I like it.

Jay-Z – 99 Problems





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A+ Blogging. Keep up the great work!!

Vintage Tracy said...

Thanks Jen. I guess I'm kind of behind the times on the moustache obsession (isn't that so 2007?) but I gotta love the baseball varieties!