Thursday, April 24, 2008

It’s a beautiful day/Sky falls, you feel like/It’s a beautiful day/Don’t let it get away

I’ll be brief…
Boof gets a Quality Start but no win.

I saw an hour of last night’s game before I decided to get stuff done instead of dozing on the sofa. Today’s game starts a 2:35 p.m. CT.

Don’t worry, things will get more interesting (blog-wise) once I get to a few more games…4/29 and 4/30.

Non-baseball but no less important

What happens in a PT Cruiser stays in a PT Cruiser
Setting: A parking lot
Cast: The PT Cruiser parked in front of us.
The plot: Two very consenting adults were enjoying a little backseat hook-up.
The proof: See below.


Summer in the City
Summer in the city, I’m so lonely lonely lonely/So I went to a protest just to rub up against strangers – Summer in the City, Regina Spektor
You know summer is arriving…
* The hot dog cart is back on Nicollet Mall
* Cops on bikes (the pedal variety)
* The Farmer’s Market has started (on Nicollet Mall)
* I went outside and walked in the sunshine – see proof via the video montage below.

City Pages Best Of
Minneapolis’ premier weekly entertainment paper, the City Pages, puts out a Best Of issue each year. Readers get to vote on Best Restaurant, Best Date Spot, Best Minnesota Bad Boy, ect, ect, ect. Anyways, this year Best Craft Show award goes to…drum roll please…my friend Tracy’s No Coast Craft-O-Rama!!! (Roar!) Seriously, if you are a local you must check out this awesome (ain’t your mama’s) craft fair in December.

Music of the Day
Last night I went outside to enjoy the lovely weather. (Gasp, outside? Yes, outside.) I took a bunch of photos and have now compiled them into an original Jen Music Montage. Note the song is U2’s Beautiful Day. Fitting, I believe.


1 comment:

S.Rail said...

Very awesome song for a very awesome movie...too bad there's snow coming