· Twins defeated in extra innings by Rangers (L 5-6)
· Liriano sent down after ugly start to season
· Today’s pitching match-up: Baker vs. Ponson (this could possibly be a cheer too)
· Morneausey hit a Grand Slam
· Gomez got a homerun (I am a day late and a dollar short on announcing that.)
· Along with Those Girls list of funny things the announcers said… “Good gravy!”
Welcome to my newest commenters:
s.rail and super johan
Non-baseball but no less important
Are you fucking kidding me?!?
Yes, the swearing is absolutely necessary. You see, I woke up this morning to find what is pictured below. God damn Mother Nature! Why do you hate me so? (It could be because I take her name in vain.)
I like to think I support local creative endeavors (and to a point I do) however, I have never been on an Art Crawl. Like Amy said, the only Crawl I have ever been associated is one with Bar in front of it. Har-dee-har-har Amy, har-dee-flipping-har-har. Last night Stacy and I went to show our support to Risa (Curlz). She has a studio that is Stop #1 on the St. Paul Art Crawl. I love her art. I loved seeing her and Joel. I was a little snarky to the other people enjoying the art crawl but it was kind of like shooting sitting ducks. Conclusion?
· St. Paul is crazy…as a Minneapolisan (I don’t know what we call ourselves) I am ordered to think that.
· Charming old studios are charming but also old, as in no elevator to the fifth floor.
· I think after seeing a few studios that it would all start looking the same.
· No beer.
Here are a few photos from Risa/Curlz studio (with her permission)
Music of the Day
To back-up the awesomeness of Minneapolis (and in turn Minnesota) I would like to present local girls who done good!
The Andrew Sisters – Don’t Sit Under That Apple Tree